E-Participation policy aims to explore the culture and practice of e-participation in order to improve transparency and public participation in improving the quality of services of the Department of Mineral and Geoscience Department Malaysia (JMG).
JMG recognizes public involvement to enable the Department to explore a broader perspective, information resources, and potential solutions to improve results and services. It also provides the basis for a productive relationship, dialogue and discussion better, and orderly governance.
The objective of the e-Participation is to involve citizens in the policy development and decision-making process through the use of information and communication technologies.
The JMG very welcome to comply with the terms and conditions of participation that have been set as follows:
- Any statements that incite racial, religion and politics are strictly prohibited.
- Non degrading, personal attacks and making statements that could offend other participants.
- Control your statement, avoid removing the offensive language and parochialism.
- Not encouraged to chat or send sentences to run away from the subject.
- Topics and links to PORNOGRAPHIC websites are PROHIBITED.
- Make sure the statement / topic not violate 'COPYRIGHT LAW', 'TRADEMARK', 'PATENT' and others.
- DO NOT use the e-Participation of this room as a place to do any contests, pyramid schemes, get rich quick scheme, money skimmed internet, chain letters, junk e-mail (junk e-mail), either commercially or otherwise.
- Not allowed to upload files that contain computer viruses such as virus "Trojan horses", "worms", "time bombs", "cancel boots" or whatever software or programs that may damage the computer user others.
- The administrator of e-Participation in the room in any situation not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of any statement / topic made on e-Participation in this room. The individual should understand that any risks related to the reliability of items in the room are borne by the individual.
- The administrator of e-Participation column entitled to amend and delete any statement / topic at any time without informing the author of the statement / topic.
- The administrator of e-Participation column entitled to amend the Policy and Guidelines on e-Participation at any time without prior announcement / notice.
- As a participant or a statement e-Participation in this room, you are subjected to the terms and conditions e-Participation Guidelines