Frequently Asked Questions
11. How do we purchase photographs which are available in the Department of Information?
Photographs can be purchased at the Photography Resource Centre, at Level 9, Ministry Of Communication and Multimedia Complex, No. 49 Persiaran Perdana, Presint 4, Pusat Pentadbiran Kerajaan Persekutuan, 62100 Putrajaya.
12. What is the cost of the photographs?
The cost of the photographs as agreed and approved by the top management of the Department is RM30 for each image, whereas the purchase price from abroad or overseas is USD40. However, the final cost is subject to the approval by the Treasury Department of Malaysia.
13. Can we purchase the photographs online?
Presently the Department and Bernama are still in discussions on the mode of payment. If iFoto is officially launched later, customers can also make purchases online.
14. Where can we obtain information about nationalism?
Nationalistic information can be obtained through iFoto system as there is a collection of photographs on nationalistic events such as information on the country’s Independence, well-known nationalistic personalities, etc.
15. How to contact the Department Of Information?
Level 5, 8 -16 dan 18, Ministry Of Communication and Multimedia Complex
No. 49, Persiaran Perdana, Presint 4
62100, Putrajaya, Malaysia
Tel : 603-89113440
Fax : 603-89117599
- << Prev